A story that ignites thousand minds; A story that makes the reader dream of beautiful strange things; A story that takes to amazing places.
Keep the following few things in mind while writing a story:
- Build a story that has a well woven plot
- Create a curiosity in the readers’ mind as to what happens next.
- Reveal your characters by out rightly sketching their physical features or the actions they perform.
- Sketch the protagonist and antagonist that the readers admire.
- Generate conflicts or crisis that keeps the audience hooked.
- Create realistic dialogues that keeps the readers’ train of thought with the characters