Almost in every household, it is taught right from one’s childhood that early morning after taking a bath, one has to worship the God by performing some rituals like lighting up of a flame and burning incense sticks, ringing up a bell, offering flowers, prasad and by chanting prayers and mantras in front of a Deity. All of us have grown up by doing the same practice and which is quite okay.
- Feed your mind with Positive stuff and Spiritual Knowledge daily till you are alive.
- Start practicing Meditation daily, twice or as per your convenience.
- Ask for forgiveness while doing meditation to all the Souls to whom you think you have done something wrong or to whom you have hurt.
- Forgive everyone from within your consciousness who have hurt you or have done something wrong to you.
- Have compassion with everyone, particularly with those to whom your karmic account is not in harmony.
- Make a habit to bless everyone in your life, not outwardly rather blessings should come from within your consciousness.
- Appreciate and cherish everyone in your life.
- Extend your helping hand to needy people.
- Be affectionate, humble and polite to everyone.
- Be happy over other’s achievements and success.
- Love and respect everyone.
- Be thankful to what you have.
- Develop a habit to express your gratitude to everyone.
- Last but not least, worship Almighty, as you used to do right from your childhood.
Any person who truly instills these qualities in one’s inner consciousness makes him / her a Spiritual person. Spirituality is nothing but being compassionate, loving, caring, helping and harmonious with each and everyone in your life. Any Spiritual person is an embodiment of Supreme Soul.
One more dimension of Spirituality is that when you are peaceful and contented from within your consciousness, you can help to uplift the Souls who are lost in their lives. You can bring new hopes to their lives. You can spread the same positive and powerful vibrations where ever u go. Moreover, your relationships will blossom with your compassionate and harmonious behavior.
Another aspect of Spirituality – Remedy for multi-problems. Nowadays, many of us are facing stress, tension and anxiety due to so many reasons and we all are trying our best to come out of it. Meditation and Spirituality is the only and permanent solution to conquer any such problem. At the same time, it has no cost yet it is a very powerful remedy too. So to live a happy, peaceful and contented life we all have to work on ourselves and follow Spiritual practice.
If Spiritual practice and Meditation gives us a blissful state of mind then Worshipping gives meaning to this entire process. Both are the need of the Soul because they connect our Soul to the Supreme Soul.
I, Meenakshi Raina, from “The City of Temples (जम्मू) and The Paradise on Earth (कश्मीर)” (J&K), have a great passion for Writing, Singing & Travelling. I am not any Literary expert yet having enough to write because of experiencing Life from different dimensions. I am thankful to everyone in my Life for helping me to explore myself and to feel and understand the process of Divinity. Humble Gratitude to “Infinite-Spirit”.
My Belief – “You can’t believe in God until you believe in yourself”.