Before moving ahead, let we first understand the meaning of “energies” on which we are going to discuss so that we can connect ourselves with the subtleties of the topic. Anything that we think, read, listen, watch or talk about is generally called information and the same word in higher or elevated language is called energy and the only sensory organs responsible to approach any type of information into our body is Tongue, Ears and Eyes. Although, it has been scientifically proven that the energies consumed or emitted through us directly impacts our body, mind, relationships and to the Universe as whole. Each one of us is responsible for what the world is going through today because of emitting of different kinds of energies into the Cosmos. Although, many of us may be unaware of the fact that our energies are so powerful that they can –
- Heal or aggravate lives.
- Spread peace or violence in the Universe.
- Make this world a better or a worse place.
- Develop love or hatred in the world.
- Empower or disempower souls.
- Outspread righteousness or wickedness.
- Create faith or fear among people.
- Build trust or doubts in relationships.
Well, every now and then, people are talking about the crime and violence. But, had we ever thought as to how and why these two demons (violence and crime) have spread its wings all around the world? Had we ever noticed the things which are responsible in watering its roots? Had we ever tried to escape ourselves against this virus which is causing the death of many precious lives? Had we ever thought and focused on the measures through which our lives won’t get affected? Unfortunately, the answer would be no because we are so much occupied with our lives that we hardly get time to contemplate on the things which are making our lives miserable.
So first of all, let us throw some light on the things, which are mainly responsible in increasing and spreading the roots of inhumanity all around the world, which directly or indirectly impacts our body, mind, relationships and to the Universe as a whole. Consciously, if we think, we would come to know that any violence or crime strike our lives through the means of TVs, Electronic Devices or Gadgets, Newspapers, Books, Social Media etc. But we must never forget that these are the only channels through which all relevant information’s approach our lives to make us aware of all the good things which are beneficial to us. Then what should be done to remain unaffected while consuming the energies through these channels?
Friends, if you remember the life just before two decades ago, you would realize that it used to be quite simple and beautiful having harmony, happiness and love in between people of diverse cultures and communities. It used to be an era when no access or scarce access was available to get any type of information of the world. The source of communication was either postal services or an exceptional common landline phone in one’s vicinity and barely any source of entertainment was available. People used to spend maximum time with their families and doing physical activities. I do remember that there used to be only one TV Channel i.e. DD National having a specific time schedule to telecast news and programs without focusing on violence and vulgarity, which all family members or even neighbourer’s used to watch altogether.
Now, if we consciously analyze the current scenario, we will come to know that the quality of energies that is being shown on different modes of informations are almost packed up with atrocity, violence and vulgarity. Hardly any channel can be watched along with entire family. There is no time limitation applicable for TV channels; manifold channels are playing round the clock. Through these mediums, we are unknowingly feeding our innocent minds with terror, crime, fear, doubt etc. and unfortunately, without our knowledge, we are giving a space to all this unwanted stuff in our subconscious mind.
Although, the food we eat is said to be the source of energy to nourish and to grow our physical body but if we consume any adulterated, unhygienic or raw food, the same food is going to imbalance our physical wellbeing, likewise, any wrong information that comes our way has the power to disrupt our emotional wellbeing, which in turn hits our body and relationships and that too without our awareness. Now-a-days, most of us are used to a lifestyle, where we eat our meals watching TVs or using our electronic gadgets or even talking over the mobile phone which is also directing our mind to behave irrationally. Without our awareness, we become vulnerable to the violence and crime that is happening somewhere in the world through these means of informations.
Therefore, it has been clearly understood that we become what we read, listen and speak about and not only this we are also inviting ailments and miseries in our lives because of hoarding unwanted stuff in our mind. Hence, to protect ourselves and to regain harmony, happiness and peace in our lives, we need to focus on the following measures –
- Susceptible Time:- Early morning time is said to be “Brahma Muhurat” as per our scriptures and during this period our mind and subconscious mind has the highest power to absorb the stuff that is being fed to it. Hence, during this peak time, we need to meditate, read or watch any spiritual or motivational stuff which is good for our wellbeing.
- Quality Information:– Once, it is clear that any wrong information is directly affecting our body and mind, therefore, make sure to read and watch only quality information that brings peace, happiness and harmony in your lives. Also, make sure while eating and drinking you have no access to your electronic gadgets and TVs to safeguard your health.
- Connect:- Surround yourself with people who are having positive approach towards life and whose company uplifts your soul.
- Disconnect:- Distance yourself from people and things which makes you miserable.
- Subscribe:- Internet is a boon if used appropriately. Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. are the common social platforms to which we all are connected throughout day and night. Therefore, subscribe to the pages and channels which you believe uplifts your state of mind.
- Decline:- Ignore and avoid any such information, message or program on electronic media which you know is not good for your emotional wellbeing.
- Indifference:- Don’t pay heed to those who are pleasers and rejoice in criticism or make fun of people. Be indifferent to them.
- Creativity:- Engage yourself in some constructive creativity which will help you to grow and will also bring contentment in your life.
- Me and Family Time:- Fix a specific time in your daily schedule, where you can talk to yourself and do what makes you happy. Also, make time for your loved ones and make them feel special and happy.
- Subconscious activity:- Many of us might have experienced some dreams which later turns into reality because our subconscious mind works on the energies that we consume. Hence, make sure that you consciously think positive, especially, before going to bed.
So take the charge of your own energies and make them to work for you otherwise they are going to work against you.
I, Meenakshi Raina, from “The City of Temples (जम्मू) and The Paradise on Earth (कश्मीर)” (J&K), have a great passion for Writing, Singing & Travelling. I am not any Literary expert yet having enough to write because of experiencing Life from different dimensions. I am thankful to everyone in my Life for helping me to explore myself and to feel and understand the process of Divinity. Humble Gratitude to “Infinite-Spirit”.
My Belief – “You can’t believe in God until you believe in yourself”.